Fully Digital, Programmable 6-Channel BTE Instrument
For Mild to Severe Hearing Losses
JOY combines proven technologies and features into a single, affordable hearing aid. It is an excellent choice if you are looking for a mid-level digital instrument with many advanced features, but do not want to pay the premium price. JOY is a special in-house private label brand for Lloyds featuring the technology of one of the world's leading hearing aid manufacturers.
Typical retail $1500 - $2000 each
- Data Logging – collects information on hearing preferences such as duration of use, volume changes, and program usage so that information can be used for more accurate future programming needs
- Speech in Noise Management – minimizes intrusive noises that can interfere with listening enjoyment without compromising speech intelligibility
- Multiple Listening Programs – allows you the flexibility to switch between preset memories or programs for optimal hearing in various types of different listening situations. Four (4) programs are standard
- Rechargeable – be eco-conscious by recharging the special rechargeable batteries, and use the eCharger device to dry moisture out of the BTE unit
- The Rechargeable model has the solid-color paint scheme
- The Non-Rechargeable model has the two-tone paint scheme
- For mild to severe hearing losses
- Programmable, 6-channel 6-band digital signal processing
- Can use open-fit thin tube + vented eartip (for mild-moderate high frequency losses only) OR traditional earhook + earmold
- Advanced speech and noise management with digital speech detection
- Wireless Technology with optional remote control units
- Hands-free way to increase/decrease volume and cycle through preset programs (ProPocket remote only)
- Ear-to-ear wireless 2.0 technology
- Adaptive automatic directional microphone which adjusts the instrument settings based upon the audio signals in your particular environment
- Background noise reduction
- Microphone noise reduction - reduces internal circuit noise when in quite situations
- Feedback cancellation
- Data logging
- AutoPhone Switchless Telecoil
- Optional eCharger & Drying unit - dries moisture out of the unit and recharges the special batteries (it can still use standard batteries as well)
- Power-on Delay - optional programming setting that stops feedback for 6 seconds while you work on getting the hearing aid in place
- Up to four (4) individual listening programs
- Single function volume control OR push-button toggle - can be set up for either function, or if you buy a set of aids then one side can be a volume control while the other changes the program. This is selected, if requested, as an optional programming feature.
- Wind noise reduction
- Audible alert tones for program change, low battery, and volume change
- Size #312 battery
- Available colors (Non-Rechargeable Model): beige/tan, grey/silver*, pearl/silver*, silver/dark gray*, copper/silver*, bronze/silver*, gold/silver*, black/silver*. Note: (*) indicates special order color
- Available colors (Rechargeable Model): beige*, brown*, silver*, grey*, charcoal*, granite*, sandy brown*. Note: (*) indicates special order color
For more information on Joy Slim BTE hearing aid, or to place your order online please click here.
Joy Slim BTE
Joy Slim BTE
Reviewed by Claud A.
February, 07 2013
Joy Slim BTE
I am very satisfied with this unit. One thing that was not made clear on the web site is that the Siemens ProPacket remote is compatible with the Joy-s. The second day I had it I wore it to a conference and was very pleased with the results. The first battery last me 13 days.