Analog 1-Channel Behind-the-Ear Instrument
For Mild to Severe Hearing Losses
Standard DP7 BTE Features:
- 1-channel analog signal processing with 2 manual adjustment trimmer screws for simple, flexible fitting
- Low Cut (LC) - for controlling the amount of low bassy tones
- Output (AO) - for controlling level of overall loudness
- M-T (microphone - telecoil) push button for ease of switching between listening modes
- Audible indicator when changing listening modes
- Volume control wheel
- Uses #13 battery
- Available colors -- beige
For more information on Model DP7 hearing aid, or to place your order online please click here.
Reviewed by daniel
September, 03 2010
very good product for publics area ,but in working in industrial or in commercial building when you wear hard hat or welding helmet its constant whistel ..other then that its a great hearing aid for communicate with your love ones.....not once i have said huh huh huh lol ...oh one more thing you must adjust the hearing aid the way you want to hear in public,house and your work area, took me three dys to get it right....
Reviewed by JAMES .
March, 24 2010
This unit was working well until the beagle destroyed it, I am currently deciding on my next step.
I was in the process of calling for a smaller ear bud.