Fully Digital 12-Channel Open-Fit Behind-the-Ear Instrument
For Mild to Moderate & Ski Slope High Frequency Hearing Losses
ARTIS 2 offers a unique blend of state-of-the-art performance technologies found in Siemens’ top of the line digital hearing instruments at a more affordable price.
We're clearing our stock room of some new-old stock to make room for more current products! This product was just recently discontinued by Siemens at the end of 2009, but is still in brand-new condition. Normal retail price of $1425 per unit. Only 1 left in stock!
- Data Learning - registers your volume preferences for each hearing program and automatically adjusts, also logs data to assist professionals in fitting and counseling in follow-up visits
- e2e Wireless - synchronize the signal processing of both hearing instruments so that they operate simultaneously as one unit. This means that the two instruments are always properly balanced so you hear and identify sounds better
- ePocket Remote Control (optional accessory) – volume adjustment, program changes, control without fuss, as well as instrument status (including battery power level) can be made with the touch of a button
- Open-Fit Design - this is the most natural and comfortable style available. The special vented ear piece allows your ear canal to remain open-feeling, and you will not experience occlusion (the sensation that your ear is plugged or that you are talking into a barrel). Also the compact design of the BTE, paired with the thin tube, allows this type of instrument to be the most discreet BTE style available.
Standard SIEMENS Artis 2 Life Open-Fit BTE Features:
- For mild to moderate & ski slope high frequency hearing losses
- Programmable, 12-channel digital signal processing
- e2e (ear-to-ear) Wireless
- Optional use of ePocket remote to control volume, change program, & get battery life readout
- Background noise reduction with speech enhancement
- Automatic and adaptive feedback cancellation
- High performance, automatic and adaptive directional microphone
- Automatic situation detection, including music detection (optional programming feature)
- Data Learning
- Nanocoated housing
- Up to three individual listening programs (only with ePocket remote)
- NO program selection push-button (program change only with ePocket remote)
- NO manual volume control wheel (volume adjustment only with ePocket remote)
- Electronic eWindscreen adaptive wind noise reduction
- Audible alert tones for low battery and program change
- Size 312 battery
- Available Colors - beige
For more information on Siemens Artis 2 Life Open-Fit BTE hearing aid, or to place your order online please click here.