Fully Digital 14-Channel Open-Fit Behind-the-Ear Instrument
For Mild to Moderate & Ski Slope High Frequency Hearing Losses
REVERA has been designed to meet the increased demands for high-quality sound production, refined performance, and the latest in hearing technology. REVERA features state-of-the-art wireless technology, which allows for seamless interaction between two instruments in a binaural fitting. The REVERA is one of the most advanced hearing aids on the market, and at a price you can afford.
We're clearing our stock room of some new-old stock to make room for more current products! This product was just discontinued by Rexton in 2009, but is still in brand-new condition. Normal retail price of $1500 per unit. Only 1 left in stock!
- Data Logging - collect information on hearing preferences such as duration of use, volume changes, and program usage that can be used for more accurate future programming needs
- Wireless Technology - synchronizes the signal processing of both hearing instruments so that they operate simultaneously as one unit. This means that the two instruments are always properly balanced so you hear and identify sounds better
- ePocket Remote Control (optional accessory) – volume adjustment, program changes, control without fuss, as well as instrument status (including battery power level) can be made with the touch of a button
- Adaptive Noise Reduction & Speech Enhancement - minimizes background noises that can interfere with listening enjoyment, all while enhancing speech intelligibility
- Automatic Situation Detection (optional programming function) - allows you the freedom of letting the hearing instrument choose the appropriate listening program for any situation you may be in (can also detect music)
- Open-Fit Design - this is the most natural and comfortable style available. The special vented ear piece allows your ear canal to remain open-feeling, and you will not experience occlusion (the sensation that your ear is plugged or that you are talking into a barrel). Also the compact design of the BTE, paired with the thin tube, allows this type of instrument to be the most discreet BTE style available.
Standard REXTON Revera WL Free-D BTE Features:
- For mild to moderate & ski slope high frequency hearing losses
- Programmable, 14-channel digital signal processing
- Wireless ear-to-ear technology
- Optional use of ePocket remote to control volume, change program, & get battery life readout
- Background noise reduction with speech enhancement
- Automatic and adaptive feedback cancellation
- Data Logging
- Up to three individual listening programs
- NO volume control wheel
- Push-button control to cycle through your individual listening programs
- Size 13 battery
- Available Colors -- silver only
For more information on Rexton Revera WL Free-D BTE hearing aid, or to place your order online please click here.